Saturday, May 9, 2009

Today go to gurney ...............
Just only me, miin chyi &my sister.....
Hihihihihi, first time only little bit people go out
the feel was not same anymore..
We also go to red box......
Very funny only three people go only..........
After 2 hour..... we go to walk around in the gurney see whether have
what present can buy for our mother!!
Cause tomorrow is MOTHER DAY"S ...............
I buy a pair of earrings for my mum and









buy a necklace for my grandmum
Don't know whether they like it or not????
they not very expensive lah but use a lot of money......






And miin chyi also buy a hand lace and a beautiful hair pin
For her mother



TODAY WAS VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wan go gurney la
    but my mum don give me go !!!
    I wan go red box!!

    ReplyDelete